Los Angeles hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Los Angeles
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 565|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 609|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Los Angeles cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Los Angeles hotel
- Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa offers an excellent mid-rate stay in Beverly Hills, while the luxurious Waldorf Astoria features 5-star comfort with fabulous views of the Hollywood Hills.
- For a luxurious stay by the beach, book the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica. Those on a budget, can try Ramada Marina del Rey, about 1 mi from Venice Beach.
- If travelling around California, consider staying near I-5. Hotels such as Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown offers parking for a fee, and convenient access to the interstate.
- If you’re in Los Angeles on business and need to be near a convention centre, look into Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown for easy access to the Staples Center and Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Several hotels are located in the vicinity directly around Anaheim Convention Center, just south of Disneyland, including Hilton Anaheim and Anaheim Marriott.
- Those visiting Disneyland can stay directly in the park by booking a room at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel or Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa. Though Anaheim is home to many hotels for all budgets.
- To experience one of Los Angeles’ most unique accommodation, book a stay aboard The Queen Mary, a hotel housed within an actual ocean liner in Long Beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Los Angeles
Where to stay in Los Angeles?
Hotels in Downtown, Hollywood, and near University of California Los Angeles have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near University of California Los Angeles?
Travellers who like staying near University of California Los Angeles recommend W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills, Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills, and Plaza la Reina.
How much does a hotel cost in Los Angeles?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Los Angeles for as cheap as AED 105 in the last 3 days. The average price is AED 937.
Where can I stay to be surrounded by LA’s best shopping?
For the hottest high-end shopping, Beverly Hills is the place to be. Hotels such as the Beverly Wilshire and Montage Beverly Hills offer luxury stays just a short walk from the famous boutiques that line Rodeo Drive. SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel is near The Grove shopping district between the neighbourhoods of La Brea and Melrose.
What are the best hotels near the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the Chinese Theatre?
Mama Shelter Los Angeles is a boutique hotel with a hip vibe near the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Otherwise, the Hollywood Roosevelt, situated directly on Hollywood Boulevard lies directly across the street from Madame Tussauds Hollywood and the famous Chinese Theatre, and features a rooftop pool.
Where in Los Angeles can I find a hotel with a view?
For a view of the famous Hollywood sign, stay at the foot of the Hollywood Hills at the Kimpton Everly Hotel, where a rooftop pool provides a stylish place to relax overlooking stunning scenery. Renaissance Long Beach Hotel offers fabulous views of the Pacific Ocean, while the Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills features private balconies and a rooftop pool with views of the magnificent California terrain.
What are the good and kid-friendly hotels in Los Angeles?
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, is a top-rated family hotel in Downtown LA. The Venice Beach area is also a wonderful place to book a family stay. Venice Breeze Suites offers apartment-style accommodation with kitchenettes. Venice Beach is also recommended because of its proximity to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.