Abu Dhabi hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Abu Dhabi
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|November||Most expensive month to stay with an average 48% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|AED 501||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|AED 495||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Abu Dhabi hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
4 stars and above
Top tips for finding the perfect Abu Dhabi hotel
- If you’re looking for culturally rich activities, consider booking a hotel near the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, a building that boasts 82 domes, more than 1,000 columns and a white and gold facade. This Mosque, which is one of the largest in the world, is also one of only two mosques open to non-Muslim tourists in the UAE. The Park Arjaan Hotel is 5 minutes from the mosque by car and offers deluxe hotel apartments.
- Are you interested in exploring the desert? Stay at the unique and palatial 4-star hotel Qasr Al Sarab located inside the Rub al Khali, the world’s largest uninterrupted sand desert. This hotel provides easy access to activities such as camel riding, sand boarding, desert yoga, and engaging in Bedouin traditions.
- For travellers who are car enthusiasts, consider staying at a hotel near the Yas Marina Circuit, an innovative racing venue that hosts Grand Prix and Formula 1 races. When it’s not race time, visitors can test out the track with go-karts, Mercedes-Benz vehicles and Aston Martins. Stay at the sleek 5-star Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi that is only a 3-minute drive away, or the Park Inn by Radisson which is a more budget-friendly choice.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your stay in Abu Dhabi? Stay near the Marina Mall, a shopping centre that has over 400 stores, a bowling alley, a movie theatre, an ice rink, and an observation deck with panoramic views of the Persian Gulf, the Corniche, and the Emirates Palace. The InterContinental Abu Dhabi is just a 7-minute drive from the mall and is located directly on the beachfront.
- To spend your vacation relaxing on the beach, consider the Hilton Abu Dhabi, a 5-star hotel with 11,000 square meters of private white sand beach. The hotel is located on the 8 kilometres of coastline known as the Corniche. This area is known for its abundance of restaurants and shops, as well as its impressive views of the Persian Gulf and the city skyline.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Abu Dhabi
Are hotels in Abu Dhabi safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Abu Dhabi?
What are the best hotels near Yas Marina Circuit - F1?
How much does a hotel cost in Abu Dhabi?
Which hotels in Abu Dhabi are near the Emirates Palace?
Which hotels in Abu Dhabi have a good pool?
Which hotels in Abu Dhabi have a good view of the beach?
Which hotels in Abu Dhabi are convenient for business travellers?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Abu Dhabi?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Abu Dhabi by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Abu Dhabi hotels
Go to map