Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Palermo
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 144|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 201|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Palermo cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Palermo hotel
- When you are looking for family hotels in Palermo, you want to make sure that you find accommodation that is centrally located to the main attractions. Massimo Plaza Hotel offers family rooms in the heart of the historical center. Close to Stadio Comunale Renzo Barbera, Casena dei Colli is a family-friendly hotel that offers family rooms and has a private garden, ideal for energetic children.
- If you are looking for hotels in Palermo with a pool, then consider staying at Hotel NH Palermo, which overlooks the Gulf of Palermo and the Palermo Botanical Gardens and has an outdoor pool. The cliffside Splendid Hotel la Torre looks out to the Tyrrhenian Sea and offers guests an outdoor pool.
- There are plenty of five-star hotels in Palermo that can be found at the heart of the city and on the coast. Grand Hotel Villa Igiea - MGallery by Sofitel overlooks the Mediterranean Sea and boasts a range of facilities including a lounge and pool bar, beauty corner and outdoors pool, as well as offering guests a free shuttle service into the city center.
- If you are searching for beachfront hotels Palermo, check out Mondello Palace Hotel - a beach resort that offers beach access as well as being in walking distance to Capo Gallo Reserve. Across from the beach in Sferracavallo, Bellevue del Golfo offers panoramic sea views from its restaurant and bar with a terrace.
- If you want to be at the heart of the nightlife, then look for hotels in Palermo old town. Also known as Vecchio Centro, not only is the old town a hub for night spots, it is also home to some iconic historical sites. Mercure Palermo Centro is in the center of old town and close to Bottiglieria del Massimo, which has been serving champagne since 1968.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Palermo
Are there any historical hotels in Palermo?
Home of neoclassical architecture and dating back to the 19th century, the 5-star Grand Hotel Wagner offers classic rooms, a piano lounge and a rooftop terrace. In central Palermo, the 4-star Grand Hotel Piazza Borsa is home to a historic dome and offers guests a restaurant, bar and health center.
What are the best romantic hotels in Palermo?
Popular with couples due to its historic setting and romantic statues, Porta di Castro is well located for those looking for culture, markets and churches. Quintocanto Hotel & Spa allows guests to relax with its wellness services, including Turkish bath, sauna and jacuzzi. For about 15 € (ca. $17) guests can get the Romance Experience at Eurostars Centrale Palace.
What are the nearest hotels in Palermo airport?
Under 4 miles from Aeroporto di Palermo Falcone e Borsellino is 4-star Magaggiari Hotel Resort, which offers an airport shuttle for guests. Located 4.5 miles from the airport is Città del Mare Resort Village which looks out to the Gulf of Castellammare and offers transfers to and from the airport.
Are there any cheap hotels in Palermo?
Located close to Piazza Politeama, Best Western Ai Cavalieri Hotel has several special offers available for guests, while in downtown Palermo, Hotel Europa offers guests comfortable rooms with a free breakfast. (Price checked: 03/25/2019).
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.