Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cagliari
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 192|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
How much does a hotel in Cagliari cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Cagliari hotel
- Cagliari Elmas Airport is about a 15-minute drive from the heart of town. Some hotels like T Hotel and Hotel Miramare provide a complimentary shuttle from the airport to hotel. If you prefer to stay close to the hotel, both the Holiday Inn and Sardegna Hotels are within a couple of miles of the airport.
- Enjoy the beach while on your vacation to Cagliari. There are several hotels to choose from. However, if you’re on a romantic vacation, you should consider a stay at the Hotel Nautilus with its bar/lounge, concierge services, private balconies and fabulous ocean views. It is just steps from the beach and provides quick access.
- Downtown Cagliari is rich in history and culture. A lively and vibrant area of town, there are an array of restaurants and boutiques in the city center for tourists to enjoy. One example is the Hotel Regina Margerita which offers elegant lodging with city views, concierge services and a bar/lounge.
- Fort Village Resort provides an array of fun activities for the entire family year-round. From tennis courts to a Children’s Wonderland with a Barbie house, this resort is sure to please everyone. Guests can also receive spa treatments and dine on high-end Italian dishes made from fresh ingredients.
- When visiting Italy and Cagliari, you’ll definitely want to sample the tasty food. Many hotels have their own restaurants with gourmet chefs and signature dishes. The Sardegna Hotel & Restaurant has a glamorous lobby with a grand staircase. Rent a regular room or suite if you desire more space. Its restaurant was named in the Michelin guide and is open for both lunch and dinner. The dining room has floor to ceiling windows, letting diners enjoy the fantastic city views. If you don’t want to leave your room, room service is also available.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cagliari
What are the most family-friendly hotels in Cagliari?
If you’re traveling with children, you’ll want amenities like large rooms, kitchenettes or complimentary meals. The B & B Cagliari Villafiorita goes the extra-mile by offering both kid-friendly activities and babysitting services to guests. Therefore, you can go out dancing or for a romantic dinner and won’t have to worry about the kids.
What budget-friendly hotels are in Cagliari?
The buses run regularly around Cagliari, so staying far out is not a problem. Hotels near the airport tend to be more economical. Some of the best budget-friendly hotels in Cagliari include the Zia Maria Bed & Breakfast and the Aurora.
Where is the best nightlife in Cagliari?
There is a jazz club, rock club and a number of bars close to the marina. The Hotel Italia, II Gallo Bianco and Hotel Panorama all provide comfortable lodging in this area of town. This will put you close to B Flat and the Zalu’s Club.
What hotels in Cagliari have swimming pools?
An indoor swimming pool can be enjoyed year-round. Many hotels in Cagliari have outdoor pools, however, only a few have indoor pools. This includes the Hotel Residence Ulivi e Palme and T Hotel.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.