Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Geneva
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 523|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 419|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Geneva cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Geneva hotel
- For travellers who are interested in architecture, hotels close to the St. Pierre Cathedral are the perfect choice, such as the affordable Hotel Bel’Espérance. The St. Pierre Cathedral dates back to the 12th century and is known for having a unique mixture of styles and designs.
- Geneva is home to the headquarters of the United Nations, otherwise known as the Palace of Nations, making it a popular destination for visitors who are interested in international subjects and politics. If you would like to take a guided tour of this building during your stay, consider booking a hotel nearby, such as the Hôtel Eden Genève which is less than a 10-minute walk away.
- If you’re interested in experiencing some of the city’s impressive natural scenery, pick a hotel near the Jardin Anglais, an English-style park that houses a famous flower-clock sculpture, a fountain that dates back to the 1800s and many seating areas. The Hôtel Métropole Genève is the perfect choice, as it is within walking distance of the Jardin Anglais and includes high-speed internet, a fitness centre and various restaurants.
- For those interested in seeing a large selection of European art, book a hotel located next to the Musée d'Art et d'Histoire, like the Hôtel Les Armures, which is only a 6-minute walk from the museum. Built in the early 1900s, the Musée d'Art et d'Histoire contains works all the way from prehistoric times to present day.
- Hoping to do some relaxation during your time in Geneva? If so, choose a hotel near the Bains des Pâquis, a collection of public bathhouses that double as saunas during the winter months. The Hôtel Edelweiss is an affordable option that is only a 7-minute walk from the bathhouses, while the Grand Hôtel Kempinski is a 5-star choice less than 5 minutes away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Geneva
Where to stay in Geneva?
Hotels in Pâquis and near Palexpo have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Palexpo?
Travellers who like staying near Palexpo recommend ibis budget Genève Aéroport, Novotel Suites Geneve Aeroport, and Intercontinental Hotels Geneve.
Which hotels in Geneva offer free amenities?
The Hôtel Comédie is less than a 10-minute walk from Grand Théâtre de Genève and offers complimentary public transportation passes as well as free Wi-Fi. The Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues is an upscale 5-star hotel close to Lake Geneva and offers an indoor pool, a gym, and free breakfast.
Which hotels in Geneva have a good view?
The Hotel President Wilson is a luxury option that directly overlooks Lake Geneva and offers a choice of rooms with lake views. The Hotel d'Angleterre overlooks Lake Leman and also offers rooms with views of the water.
What are good hotels in Geneva near the Reformation Wall?
The Reformation Wall is a popular monument that celebrates the history of Calvinism and the Protestant Reformation. The Tiffany Hôtel is less than a 10-minute walk from the monument, with a tram stop nearby, while the Hôtel de la Cigogne, located in the heart of the Old Town, is only a 6-minute walk from the monument.
What are good hotels in Geneva near the Tavel House?
The Tavel House is a museum set in a medieval house that contains exhibits aiming to educate visitors on the history of Switzerland. The Fraser Suites hotel is only a 3-minute walk from the museum and a 5-minute walk from the St. Pierre Cathedral.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.