Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Wildwood
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 235|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 290|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Wildwood cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Wildwood hotel
- Traveling to Wildwood with your family? Choose a hotel next to Morey’s Piers, an amusement park with more than 100 rides, and Raging Waters, a waterpark located on the beachfront. The Brittany Motel is an affordable choice that will put you within a five-minute walk of both parks.
- To see some of Wildwood’s history, book a hotel near the Hereford Inlet Light, a historic lighthouse that features a museum and offers tours. The Isle of Capri Motel is a relaxed choice that is only a seven-minute walk to the lighthouse and a three-minute walk to the beach.
- If you enjoy gambling, book a hotel near Gateway 26, like the Howard Johnson by Wyndham Wildwood Boardwalk, which is a two-minute walk away. Gateway 26 is a casino situated right on the Wildwood Boardwalk, offering poker, blackjack, slot machines, and even an arcade for kids.
- For visitors who would prefer to spend time relaxing on the beach, consider booking a room or suite at one of Wildwood’s many resorts. The Coliseum Ocean Resort is a casual choice that is directly on the beach, while the El Coronado Resort is also on the beach and offers a condo rental option.
- If you’re a fan of vintage architecture, choose a hotel next to The Doo Wop Experience, a museum and society that is dedicated to preserving Wildwood’s historic buildings. The Sunset Beach Hotel is a budget choice that is only a two-minute walk from the museum.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Wildwood
How much does a hotel cost in Wildwood?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Wildwood for as cheap as AED 177 in the last 3 days. The average price is AED 945.
What hotels in Wildwood are kid-friendly?
The Harbor Light Family Resort is less than a 10-minute walk to the Hereford Inlet Light and has suites that are large enough for families, as well as a pool reserved for kids. The Starlux Hotel is within walking distance of most of Wildwood’s major amusement parks and offers rental bikes and beach equipment, making it a smart choice for families.
Which hotels in Wildwood are near the Wildwood Convention Center?
The Oceanic Hotel is only a two-minute walk to the Wildwood Convention Center and a six-minute walk to the Adventure Amusement Pier theme park at Morey’s Piers and Water Parks. The Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham is a three-minute walk to the convention center and is directly across the street from the Wildwood Boardwalk.
What hotels in Wildwood have a good view?
The Adventurer Oceanfront Inn is located directly on the boardwalk and offers upgraded rooms that provide views of the ocean. The Aqua Beach Hotel is a relaxed choice on the beach, featuring rooms with private balconies that look out over the water.
What are some good hotels in Wildwood near Fox Park?
If you’re interested in recreational activities, try a hotel near Fox Park, a park that has both tennis and basketball courts. The Wildwood Inn Hotel is an affordable choice that is a two-minute walk from Fox Park and only a five-minute walk to the beach. The Monaco Motel is located right beside Fox Park and is only a three-minute walk to Morey’s Piers.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.