Kuala Lumpur hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 181|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 218|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Kuala Lumpur cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Kuala Lumpur hotel
- To indulge in Kuala Lumpur’s legendary shopping, stay at one of the luxurious hotels near Berjaya Times Square, and you’ll have more than 1,000 shops on your doorstep.
- For a hotel near the iconic Petronas Towers, choose a hotel in the city centre. Hotels such as the Traders Hotel and Hotel Maya boast views of these impressive landmarks.
- Foodies may want to base themselves near to the vibrant streets of Chinatown to take advantage of the street-food vendors, Chinese eateries, and markets.
- Slide into an infinity pool for a swim with a bird’s eye view of the city. Hotels in Kuala Lumpur with a rooftop infinity pool include the Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral and Capri by Fraser, Kuala Lumpur.
- For a good business hotel in Kuala Lumpur, consider the Meliá Kuala Lumpur, which features a range of meeting rooms, 24-hour fitness center, and swimming pool.
- Guests staying in Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle area will discover a vibrant district with great retail, dining, and nightlife options. Hotels for all budgets can be found here.
- A number of hotels are situated near Kauala Lumpur International Airport, including the Sama-Sama Kuala Lumpur International Airport, which is conveniently based directly on site.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kuala Lumpur
Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur?
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur City Centre KLCC, Kerinchi, and near Pavilion Kuala Lumpur have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Pavilion Kuala Lumpur?
Travellers who like staying near Pavilion Kuala Lumpur recommend Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre - Hotel & Residences, Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur, and Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
Which neighbourhoods in Kuala Lumpur are good for families?
Travellers with young children may prefer to base themselves in Petaling Jaya, a tranquil area situated west of the city centre that is well connected by the LRT and KTM trains. The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur is an exquisite luxury hotel in this area.
Which neighbourhood in Kuala Lumpur is good for nightlife?
Some of the best nightlife in Kuala Lumpur centres around the upscale Bangsar district, which is home to a range of nightclubs and restaurants. A cluster of good hotels can be found around the nearby metro line, including Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral. The Bukit Bintang and KLCC areas, are also known for good nightlife.
Which hotel areas in Kuala Lumpur are near the city centre?
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, abbreviated to KLCC, comprises the heart of the metropolis and is home to sights like the Petronas Twin Towers and Chinatown. Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur is an excellent hotel with a pool, spa, and gym, located near all the best KLCC attractions.
Which hotels in Kuala Lumpur have especially good spa services?
Many hotels in Kuala Lumpur feature top quality spa facilities. Among the best are Shangri-La Hotel, a 5-star luxury hotel in the city centre where guests can indulge in a massage, reflexology session, and facial and detoxifying treatments. Meanwhile, guests at the Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur spa can enjoy a sensory sound bath, as well as treatments that combine Thai, Chinese, and Malaysian traditions.
Which hotels in Kuala Lumpur offer especially good breakfast?
Start the day feeling relaxed and re-energised with a delicious and nutritious breakfast. Hotels such as the Impiana KLCC Hotel and Hilton Kuala Lumpur offer guests extensive breakfast buffets featuring warm dishes, baked goods, and a variety of fresh fruits.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.