South Padre Island hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in South Padre Island
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 395|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 596|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in South Padre Island cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect South Padre Island hotel
- If you’re planning to visit South Padre Island with your family, consider staying at the popular Schlitterbahn Waterpark and Beach Resort. The large waterpark has both outdoor and indoor rides and games. It’s also conveniently located right next to the beach and just three miles from the city center.
- Interested in learning about the area’s geography and wildlife? Choose a hotel near the South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center, such as the La Quinta Inn & Suites, which is only a three-minute walk away. This nature center has an observation tower, educational information about the city’s local animals and plants, and colorful pathways to explore.
- For travelers who would like to see a particularly scenic side of South Padre Island, book a hotel near Point Isabel Light. The lighthouse was constructed in 1852 and offers impressive views of the ocean and the city. The Southwind Inn is a budget choice that is only a five-minute walk from the lighthouse.
- If you would like to spend most of your vacation by the ocean, choose a hotel near one of the Cameron County Beach Access points, such as the Best Western Beachside Inn. The Cameron County Parks beach has public restrooms and shower access.
- To experience South Padre Island’s nightlife, pick a hotel on Padre Boulevard, like the affordable Blue Bay Inn and Suites. This will put you within short walking distance of the city’s most popular restaurants and bars, including Copa Cabana and Clayton’s Beach Bar & Grill.
FAQs when booking a hotel in South Padre Island
What are some good hotels in South Padre Island near Gravity Park?
Gravity Park is a popular amusement park that offers miniature golf, go-karting, and a variety of games and activities. The South Beach Inn Boutique Beach Motel is a budget option that’s just a short stroll from Gravity Park.
Which hotels in South Padre Island are near Rockstar Beach?
The Isla Grand Beach Resort is located less than three minutes on foot from Rockstar Beach, an area where many of South Padre Island’s spring break festivities occur. The La Copa Inn Beach Hotel is less than a five-minute walk to Rockstar Beach and is less than a mile from the Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark.
What hotels in South Padre Island are kid-friendly?
The Pearl South Padre is only a one-minute walk to the beach and offers a summer camp for kids as well as a large on-site pool complex. The Comfort Suites Hotel offers family rooms and is also near the Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark. The Hilton Garden Inn is directly beside the ocean and has a large swimming pool, plus bike rentals.
Which hotels in South Padre Island are near the airport?
The Texas Inn South Padre Island Airport Hotel is located just 3 miles from the airport and offers guests budget accommodation and an outdoor pool. Americas Best Value Inn Brownsville/Padre Island Highway is only 3.8 miles from the airport, also offering a pool on-site.
How much is a hotel in South Padre Island for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found South Padre Island hotels for tonight for as low as AED 103. Users have also found 3-star hotels from AED 115 and 4-star hotels from AED 816.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in South Padre Island for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found South Padre Island hotels for this weekend for as low as AED 114 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from AED 154 and 4-star hotels from AED 677.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.