Grand Rapids hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Grand Rapids
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 415|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 522|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Grand Rapids cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Grand Rapids hotel
- Interested in trying out some local cuisine in Grand Rapids, while shopping at the same time? Choose a hotel near the Downtown Market, such as The Leonard at Logan House. The Downtown Market contains a variety of food stalls, retail stores, and even a rooftop greenhouse, making it a great place to grab a bite or purchase some souvenirs.
- If you’re a history enthusiast, pick a hotel near the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum, such as the Holiday Inn, located two-minutes’ walk away. The museum allows visitors to step inside a recreation of the Oval Office, see the original Watergate burglary tools, and visit the burial site of President Ford and his wife, Betty.
- Grand Rapids is known for having a prized collection of breweries, making it a great place for beer lovers to explore. If you would like to try some of the city’s craft beer, book a hotel next to the popular Brewery Vivant, like the Hampton Inn & Suites at the Downtown location.
- For travelers that enjoy canoeing and kayaking, choose a hotel near the Grand River, such as The Grand River Hotel. Visitors can either book tours with a private company like Grand River Kayak and Canoe, or simply rent their own equipment.
- If you’re visiting Grand Rapids with your family, select a hotel next to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum, such as The Lafayette House Bed & Breakfast located just a four-minute walk from the children’s museum. The museum contains hands-on exhibits and workshops, including robot building and creating giant bubbles.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Grand Rapids
Which hotels in Grand Rapids are near the Grand Rapids Art Museum?
The Courtyard by Marriott is only a four-minute walk to the Grand Rapids Art Museum and less than a 10-minute walk to the local convention center. The Homewood Suites by Hilton is just three minutes from the museum and is set in a historical building constructed in 1898.
What hotels in Grand Rapids have an indoor pool?
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Rapids Airport is an affordable choice that is a 15-minute drive to the Grand Rapids Art Museum and has an indoor pool. The Country Inn & Suites offers an indoor pool and also free breakfast for guests.
What neighborhoods in Grand Rapids are close to tourist attractions?
If you would like to stay in a neighborhood that contains many of the city’s attractions, book a hotel in the Heritage Hill Historic District, such as the JW Marriott Grand Rapids. The Heritage Hill Historic District is only a five-minute walk from downtown and features historical homes, the Meyer May House, and popular restaurants such as the Lyon Street Cafe.
Are there hotels in Grand Rapids with free parking?
The Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids - Airport is located along I-96 and has both free parking and a free airport shuttle. The Hampton Inn is also located next to I-96 and has free parking and breakfast for guests. The Delta Hotels by Marriott is in the Ridgemoor neighborhood and has free parking plus an on-site Starbucks cafe.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.