Chiang Mai hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chiang Mai
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 292|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 109|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Chiang Mai cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Chiang Mai hotel
- To see some of Chiang Mai’s impressive architecture, consider booking a hotel near the Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, an ornate temple that features a variety of statues, pieces of art, and a white elephant shrine. The Sa-nguan Malee Mansion is an affordable choice that is surrounded by greenery and only a 4-minute drive from the temple.
- Interested in doing some shopping during your time in Chiang Mai? If so, select a hotel near the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, such as the Night Bazaar Inn Hotel located a 2-minute walk away from the market. The Night Bazaar is known for having a variety of vendors who sell small, handcrafted goods, making it a popular place for visitors to purchase souvenirs and gifts.
- For travellers who enjoy relaxing in nature, choose a hotel near the Doi Suthep–Pui National Park, such as the budget-friendly Chiang Mai D Hostel close to the park. The Doi Suthep–Pui National Park is a large forested area that contains many hiking trails, waterfalls, and opportunities for wildlife viewing.
- If you enjoy adventures and adrenaline-pumping activities, pick a hotel near Jungle Flight, a zip-line centre that allows guests to fly through the jungle and see Chiang Mai from new heights. The Imm Hotel Thaphae is a straightforward choice that is only a 3-minute walk from the centre and a 10-minute walk from the Wat Chedi Luang temple.
- To learn more about the region’s diverse and interesting culture, book a hotel near the Tribal Museum, a small ethnographic museum that educates visitors on the history of mountain tribes in Northern Thailand. The Core Hotel is a stylish 4-star choice that is within a 5-minute walking distance of the museum.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chiang Mai
Which hotels in Chiang Mai offer a free airport shuttle service?
The Empress Chiang Mai Hotel is an upscale choice that is only a 10-minute walk from the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and offers both free breakfast and airport shuttle services for guests. The Chaya Resort and Spa is a modern option that is only a 5-minute walk from the local university art centre and has a free airport shuttle service as well.
Which hotels in Chiang Mai have a good pool?
The Duangtawan Hotel is a 4-star choice that is located in the city’s shopping district and has an outdoor pool that offers panoramic views of the city. The Shangri-La Hotel is only a 10-minute walk from the Ping River and has an outdoor pool with a bar placed next to it.
What are good hotels in Chiang Mai near the Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Centre?
The Estia Chiang Mai is an affordable hotel that is only a 3-minute walk from the Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Centre and offers the choice of family suites. The Moto Velo Cabin is a budget-friendly option that is adjacent to the centre and directly across the street from the Three Kings Monument.
What are good hotels in Chiang Mai near Art in Paradise?
Art in Paradise is a unique gallery that features 3D murals created by local artists. The Jade Tower Downtown is a standard hotel that is only a 2-minute walk from the gallery, while the Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa is a 5-star choice that is a 7-minute walk away.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.