Oklahoma City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Oklahoma City
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 319|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 554|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Oklahoma City cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Oklahoma City hotel
- Traveling to Oklahoma City on a budget? There is a long list of affordable accommodation options in the city, including but not limited to the Days Inn by Wyndham, the Executive Inn Oklahoma City and the Travelers Inn Midwest City, which offer some of the cheapest available rooms in the city.
- Booking the right hotel is an essential part of ensuring a fun stay when you’re traveling with your family. For a comfortable and entertaining stay for your young ones, larger accommodation options like the Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City South offer full kitchens, outdoor pools and plenty of space.
- Although the hippest nightlife can’t be found buzzing on every street in Oklahoma City, concentrations can be found in several areas of the jazz-focused Deep Deuce district of central Oklahoma City. Book the nearby Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City to be just steps from some of the swankiest bars in town.
- If you’re traveling to Oklahoma City with a luxurious stay in mind, there are a handful of accommodation options to choose from. The four-star hotels in Oklahoma City include the Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel, the 21C Museum Hotel Oklahoma City and the Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel, which all offer their own unique and high-class amenities.
- For travelers looking to stay fit while enjoying their stay in Oklahoma’s capital city, several of the area’s hotels feature outstanding fitness centers complete with resistance machines, free weights and cardio machines. The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City and the Colcord Hotel both have 24-hour fitness centers to get in those late-night or early-morning workouts.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Oklahoma City
How much does a hotel cost in Oklahoma City?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Oklahoma City for as cheap as AED 114 in the last 3 days. The average price is AED 347.
Which hotels in Oklahoma City are closest to the airport?
If you’re heading to Oklahoma City on business and prefer to stick close to your terminal, there are several nearby hotels to choose from, most of which offer complimentary airport shuttles to get you back to your gate on time. The Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport is the closest to the airport at just over a mile away.
Which hotels are closest to the Cox Convention Center?
Whether it’s for a concert, a sports event or a business conference, the Cox Convention Center is the destination for many travelers coming into Oklahoma City. Hotels close to the Cox Convention Center include the Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, the Residence Inn by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown and the Colcord Hotel.
Where should I book a hotel for walking around the city?
Traversing all of Oklahoma City is difficult to do on foot, but there are great sections of the city for foot traffic. Booking a hotel in Bricktown will give you access to a long list of attractions reachable on foot, including the Bricktown River Walk Park, repurposed warehouses, trendy eateries and dueling piano bars.
Where should I book a hotel for the best public transportation access?
Oklahoma City has an extremely developed bus system, and it can get you almost anywhere you need to go within the city limits; however, transfers can be lengthy between routes. For the best access to all that the bus system has to offer, it’s best to book a hotel near the transport hub in the downtown area of Oklahoma City.
How much is a hotel in Oklahoma City for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Oklahoma City hotels for tonight for as low as AED 114. Users have also found 3-star hotels from AED 170 and 4-star hotels from AED 443.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Oklahoma City for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Oklahoma City hotels for this weekend for as low as AED 114 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from AED 204 and 4-star hotels from AED 443.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.