Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cheltenham
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 366|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 477|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Cheltenham cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Cheltenham hotel
- Some of the best luxury hotels in Cheltenham are found a short stroll south of the town centre, along an attractive, tree-lined road known as the Promenade. These include the 4-star No 131 in an elegant Georgian townhouse overlooking the green lawns and pretty flower borders of Imperial Square.
- Hotels in Cheltenham for afternoon tea include the 4-star Hotel du Vin on Parabola Road, a 5-minute walk from the town centre and serving beautiful tiers of treats and tasty gin and tonics from their French-inspired drawing room. The hotel’s sister, the Malmaison Hotel, also serves afternoon tea but with a modern twist and is on Bayshill Road in Montpellier, a well-to-do area known for its Regency-style buildings and pleasant parks, located just south of the town centre.
- Bargain hunters looking for a cheap hotel in the town centre will find good value for their money at the aptly-named Central Hotel on Portland Street, with free parking, Wi-Fi and studio rooms equipped with a small kitchenette.
- Family-friendly hotels in Cheltenham town centre include the Holiday Inn Express on Dunalley Street, which has spacious family rooms -- and children under the age of 18 stay for free. Catering to a similar mid-range budget is the Premier Inn, opposite the buzzing Brewery Quarter, with modern, stylish bedrooms and plenty of shops and restaurants right on your doorstep.
- For a romantic stay in a boutique hotel, leafy Pittville on the northern edge of the town centre is a quiet, residential area with good links to Cheltenham Racecourse. Hotels here include the Cotswold Grange Hotel on Pittville Circus Road, with rooms blending period furnishings with modern fixtures, and the Cheltenham Townhouse Hotel, which is a luxury B&B offering both bedrooms and studio apartments in a Regency-era building overlooking Pittville Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cheltenham
How much does a hotel cost in Cheltenham?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Cheltenham for as cheap as AED 170 in the last 3 days. The average price is AED 561.
Are there any spa hotels in Cheltenham?
Situated on the outskirts of the city, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel on the road to Cirencester has a lovely spa, with pampering skin treatments using high-grade products and spa packages specially tailored for couples, hen parties and expecting mothers.
Are there any hotels in Cheltenham with a pool?
Jurys Inn on Gloucester Road, a 10-minute drive west of Cheltenham town centre, has a heated indoor pool you can do laps in, an adjoining spa pool, a sauna and a steam room where you can sweat it out in afterwards. Children are welcome in the pool, though those under 16 should be accompanied by two adults.
Are there hotels with disabled access in Cheltenham?
The luxury Queens Hotel, situated along the Promenade and on the corner of Imperial Square, has excellent facilities for disabled guests, including disabled parking, ramps, wheelchair accessible rooms, wheel-in shower cubicles and a personalised check-in service (with a familiarisation tour if required). Citrus Hotel on Wellington Street is smack dab in the town centre and has disabled access into the hotel and suits those looking for a cheap hotel in Cheltenham.
Are there hotels in Cheltenham with free parking?
The 4-star Beaumont House on Shurdington Road just south of Montpellier is a 10-minute drive from the centre of town and offers luxuriously-decorated rooms and has plenty of free parking on site. The Clarence Court Hotel also comes with free parking and is located in a quiet area north of the town centre, between Pittville Park and the Holst Birthplace Museum.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.