Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Canmore
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 267|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 354|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Canmore cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Canmore hotel
- The majority of hotels in Canmore, Canada, are located on or near Highway 1A near Bow Valley Provincial Park, a large nature area with facilities for hiking, kayaking/canoeing, and picnicking.
- Coast Canmore Hotel and Conference Center and Solara Resort & Spa are two options on Highway 1A that both have excellent mountain views and a pool.
- Although most travelers to Canmore are likely on their way to Banff National Park, downtown Canmore is charming in its own right, and is home to the highly rated Lamphouse Hotel.
- To get in and out of town easily, look for accommodations in Canmore near the Trans-Canada Highway, the main highway leading into both Banff National Park (to the northwest of Canmore) and Calgary (to the east).
- The Lady Macdonald Country Inn & Spa and Paradise Resort Vacations are both located only about a mile away from the Trans-Canada highway, right in Canmore.
- The Bow Flats Natural Area, just south of Canmore’s center, is crisscrossed by the Bow River and surrounded by the Trans-Canada Highway and the Bow Valley Trail; this is a good area to stay for visitors who want to be in nature but still close to downtown Canmore.
- Avens Renaissance Bed and Breakfast is a cozy, homey option that is located between Bow Flats and Canmore’s town center (less than three miles from either one).
- Dead Man’s Flats is a picturesque area located about five miles south of Canmore’s town center, close to Bow Flats Natural Area. Here, Yamnuska Suites offers comfortable accommodations with kitchenettes and living areas.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Canmore
What are some good hotels in Canmore near Banff National Park?
Banff National Park is located north of Canmore, so anything on the north side of town will situate you closest to Banff. Located about three miles north of Canmore’s center, The Gateway Inn is one of the closest options for lodging in Canmore near Banff. Some rooms have kitchenettes and living spaces. The Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn and the Silver Creek Lodge are two other options north of the town’s center, just about a block from the Trans-Canada Highway, which leads into the park.
What hotels in Canmore have a good view?
Fortunately, just about any hotel in Canmore will provide an excellent view of the surrounding mountains. The Georgetown Inn, located near Bow Valley Provincial Park on Highway 1A in a Tudor house, offers guests fantastic views as well as patios, gardens, and an English-style pub as part of the hotel. Creekside Villa is a boutique hotel with fireplaces in the rooms and excellent mountain views, located less than two miles from Canmore’s town center.
Which hotels in Canmore have good pools?
Several hotels in Canmore, AB have pools. The Sunset Resorts Canmore & Spa, located right between the Trans-Canada Highway and downtown Canmore, has an indoor pool with a waterslide as well as a hot tub and children’s swimming area. The Stoneridge Mountain Resort has a beautiful outdoor pool and hot tub, with plenty of lounge chairs around the pool patio/relaxation area. It is located on Highway 1A about a mile south of downtown Canmore.
Where can I book cheap hotels in Canmore?
There are some great affordable options in central Canmore, near Bow Valley Provincial Park, such as Basecamp Lodge. The HI Canmore Hostel/Alpine Club of Canada, on the edge of town near Bow Flats Natural Area, is another good budget option. Great for families or groups of friends traveling together, the rustic lodge building offers views of the Rocky Mountains.
How much is a hotel in Canmore for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Canmore hotels for tonight for as low as AED 49. Users have also found 3-star hotels from AED 184 and 4-star hotels from AED 329.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.