Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cambridge
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 374|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 449|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Cambridge cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Cambridge hotel
- If you’re an art lover, consider booking a hotel next to the Fitzwilliam Museum, which contains a unique mixture of classical and modern art from all around the world. The 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton is just 3 minutes’ walk from the museum.
- For travellers interested in military history, make sure to book a hotel near the Imperial War Museum Duxford, like the John Barleycorn, only 6 minutes’ walk away. The Imperial War Museum Duxford is dedicated to military vehicles from World War I and contains additional exhibitions related to warfare.
- Hoping to explore some of Cambridge’s green spaces and parks? If so, pick a hotel next to The Backs, a large park made up of grassy areas, a river, walking paths, trees, and boating areas. The Hilton Cambridge City Centre hotel is 3 minutes’ drive from the park and a 6 minutes’ walk to the city’s downtown.
- To explore some of the city’s impressive historical architecture, choose a hotel close to King's College Chapel, such as the stylish Varsity Hotel & Spa, only 4 minutes’ walk away. This chapel dates back to the 14th century and contains a large vaulted ceiling, stained glass windows, and medieval artifacts.
- For anthropology enthusiasts, book a hotel near the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology. Connected to the University of Cambridge, this museum contains a large selection of ethnographic items from civilisations all across the world. The University Arms Hotel is a mere 2 minutes’ walk from the museum.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cambridge
Which hotels in Cambridge are best for families?
The Travelodge Cambridge Central is a budget-friendly hotel that is less than 10 minutes’ walk to the city’s main train station and has the option of standard rooms or family-sized suites. The Royal Cambridge Hotel is next to the University of Cambridge and also offers the choice of family suites.
Which hotels in Cambridge have free parking?
The Travelodge Cambridge Orchard Park is a simple hotel that is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the Fitzwilliam Museum and offers both free parking and free breakfast. The Premier Inn has free parking and is a 5-minute drive from the city centre. Offering free parking and breakfast, The Anstey Hall Hotel is also just 6 minutes’ drive from King's College Chapel.
What are good hotels in Cambridge near the Corpus Clock?
The Hotel du Vin & Bistro is a chic 4-star choice that is only a 2 minutes’ drive from the Corpus Clock and 12 minutes’ walk to the Cambridge University Botanic Garden. The Regent Hotel is a modest option which is 3 minutes’ drive to the clock, located next to the Parker's Piece Park.
What are good hotels in Cambridge near the Polar Museum?
Just 3 minutes’ walk from the Polar Museum, The Lensfield Hotel is set in a Victorian building dating back to the 1800s. The Norwich Street Apartments are 5 minutes’ walk from the museum and 3 minutes’ walk to the Cambridge University Botanic Garden.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.