Good to know
|Distance to city centre||8.4 km|
|"nice place, very accommodating highly recommend."||(in 22 reviews)|
|"the staff are very helpful"||(in 91 reviews)|
|"Nice Swimming Pool and playground."||(in 103 reviews)|
|"it was really bad experience."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"Very bad service staff at recipient"||(in 35 reviews)|
|"They took long time."||(in 11 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|abu dhabi||in 9 reviews|
|al||in 17 reviews|
|best thing||in 27 reviews|
|coffee shops||in 33 reviews|
|cooker was not working||in 7 reviews|
|desk staff||in 192 reviews|
|good location||in 31 reviews|
|great experience||in 17 reviews|
|great facilities||in 8 reviews|
|late check||in 11 reviews|
|poor room||in 3 reviews|
|poor service||in 99 reviews|
|restaurants and cafes||in 94 reviews|
|seef mall||in 72 reviews|
|slippers toothbrush||in 3 reviews|
|studio room||in 21 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 164 reviews|
|took a long time||in 61 reviews|
|value for money||in 30 reviews|
It seems that the reception doesn’t have full knowledge on bookings. I was over charge and refund takes time.
One of the best place to stay in abu dhabi
I liked the size of the room, it was big.
1. room was not very clean but it was manageable 2. roaches in the kitchen area of the room but again still manageable 3. rude staff — not manageable/not understandable! i called politely to ask some assistance, but just as she heard my voice she told me she will transfer my call right away to a Filipina staff. i do not understand why she did it! i didn’t stammer/stutter while speaking to her...i spoke clearly to tell her i need to ask assistance. then i told her please do not transfer my call just yet coz i just need to ask something - but no, she transferred my call without even listening to me! all in all, our stay was fine. to be fair, other crew were helpful.
The restaurants and shops around the area.
Staff was unwelcoming, valet service was poor, luggage service was poor.
unfortunate. very Hot and humid weather. the hotel did not match my expectations . maybe if the weather was cool it will be a good stay.
Location, i paid for a room with pool view but i did not get that room. its a chalet style hotel . the rooms are accessible by stairs only. the golf car pick up takes forever and maybe ignored .. the kitchen coffee plate was very dirty . we asked to clean the room and they did not fill the Kleenex in the bathroom. no taxi on the spot. we asked for extra bed for my 4 years old daughter and they gave me a baby bed for 2 years . i told them that we requested a bed and they said they will charge me .. the pool guys are not friendly as i saw them shouting at kids and they are not professionals. i was being charged twice during my stay because they lost the paper work for my first hold charge and made me do another charge .. never happened to me in my entire life. i left he hotel without a smile as i told them i need a late check out due to my late plane. they told me it will be chargeable. no ATM machine inside the lobby. no in room dining ... i am sorry to say that i wasted my time in Abu dhabi by staying in this hotel.
With a stay at Al Seef Resort & Spa by Andalus in Abu Dhabi, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Sheikh Zayed Stadium. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 3,160 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Al Seef Resort & Spa By Andalus
Most popular landmarks
- Zayed Sports City Ice Rink 2.1 km
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque 3.2 km
- Al Bahr Towers 6 km
- Abu Dhabi Golf Club 7.7 km
- Al Wahda Sports Club 8.9 km
- Al Wahda Mall 9.3 km
|Abu Dhabi Intl||19.8 km|
|Dubai Al Maktoum Intl||87.7 km|
|Dubai Main Bus Station||99.9 km|
|Dubai Bus Station Shei||128.4 km|