Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Windsor
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 342|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 376|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Windsor cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Windsor hotel
- Are you planning on visiting Windsor with your family and doing some kid-friendly activities? Choose a hotel next to Adventure Bay Family Water Park, such as the TownePlace Suites by Marriott located a two-minute walk away. This indoor waterpark has a variety of slides, as well as a lazy river and wave pool, making it a fun destination for all ages.
- If you enjoy art, select a hotel next to the Windsor Sculpture Park, a large green space that is full of statues created by famous contemporary artists. The Travellers Choice Motel is a budget choice that is only a five-minute walk to the park and a two-minute walk to the banks of the Detroit River.
- For visitors who would like to learn more about the area’s local history, pick a hotel next to Windsor's Community Museum, such as the Quality Inn & Suites located a seven-minute walk from the museum. The museum operates in a historic house that dates to the early 1800s, and it features various artifacts that showcase the city’s vibrant past.
- To explore Windsor’s natural scenery, choose a hotel near Coventry Gardens, a large park that directly overlooks the Detroit River and frequently puts on light shows. The Holiday Inn Express is less than seven minutes’ drive to the park and a five-minute walk to the city’s downtown.
- If you’re interested in recreational activities like biking and running, pick a hotel near the Ganatchio Trail, a large biking trail located along the river. The Ye Olde Walkerville Bed & Breakfast is only a 10-minute walk to the trail and it’s set in a building constructed in 1903.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Windsor
Which hotels in Windsor are near the Caesars Windsor?
If you would like to stay directly on the casino’s property, book a room with the Caesars Windsor Resort and Casino, only a three-minute walk from the riverfront. The Comfort Suites Downtown is another nice option that is only a five-minute walk to the casino and a six-minute walk to the Windsor Arena.
Are there any good hotels in Windsor near the Dieppe Gardens?
The Best Western Plus is a two-minute walk from the Dieppe Gardens and a one-minute walk from the Art Gallery of Windsor. The hotel offers guests an indoor pool, a fitness center, a sauna and rooms that accommodate families.
Are there any hotels in Windsor that offer a good view?
The Travelodge Hotel Downtown Windsor is only a two-minute walk to the Windsor’s Community Museum and offers rooms that have views of the Detroit River. Guests also enjoy an indoor pool, an exercise room and an onsite restaurant.
What hotels in Windsor are especially good for business travelers?
The Sunbridge Hotel & Conference Centre Downtown Windsor is directly beside the local conference center and has a business center with printing services. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is a two-minute walk from Ambassador Bridge and has a business center and 13 different meeting rooms.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.