North Conway hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in North Conway
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 404|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 454|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in North Conway cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect North Conway hotel
- If you like antiquing, you’ll find a variety of antiques stores to browse near several hotels in North Conway. At Eastern Slope Inn Resort, you'll be less than a 10-minute walk from Richard M. Plusch Antiques and Valley Vintage & Antique Finds. In addition, you can take advantage of their fitness center and outdoor tennis court. Another option is the Cranmore Inn, located less than half a mile from Richard M. Plusch Antiques.
- For an unorthodox drink, consider staying at the Stonehurst Manor and visiting the ice bar for a chilled atmosphere. In addition to on-site attractions like a restaurant and lounge, you’ll also find several bars nearby, such as Moat Mountain Smoke House & Brewing Company and McGrath’s Tavern, a local craft beer bar.
- In the heart of North Conway, you’ll find yourself close to a number of the city’s most popular attractions. Kearsarge Inn is located less than a five-minute walk from Conway Scenic Railroad and within a 10-minute walk from Mount Washington Observatory and their popular Weather Discovery Center. Along the way, you'll find several restaurants, such as Chef's Bistro, Boston Brothers Pizzeria, and Stairway Cafe.
- If you're traveling with family, don't miss out on visiting the Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park. Consider booking a room at the Red Elephant Inn Bed and Breakfast, and you’ll be within a five-minute walk of the water park. Or, for unparalleled proximity to the water park, you can stay in the park’s adjoining resort, Red Jacket Mountain View Resort.
- For those hoping to hit the slopes and ski the day away, there are several hotels in North Conway conveniently located for skiing. Forest Glen Inn, Briarcliff Motel, and Colonial Motel are all located within a 10-minute drive of Cranmore Mountain Resort. Or, check out Spruce Moose Lodge and Cottages, located a 20-minute drive away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in North Conway
Which hotels in North Conway are near outlet stores?
If you’re hoping to do some shopping while you’re in North Conway, North Conway Grand Hotel is located right by Settlers Green Outlet Village. Or, consider the Green Granite Inn, less than a three-minute walk from Settlers Crossing, where you can take your pick of an indoor and outdoor pool.
Which hotels in North Conway are close to nightlife?
Consider staying in the southern area of North Conway if you want to be near the nightlife. At Golden Gables Inn, you'll be down the street from Cigar Shenanigans Cigar & Cocktail Lounge, and less than a 10-minute walk from Club 550. Junge's Motel is also located near popular venues and offers a pool table for guests to use.
What hotels in North Conway offer babysitting services?
If you’re traveling with your children but would like an evening or two for yourself and your partner, think about staying at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway or Residence Inn by Marriott North Conway, both of which provide babysitting and child-care services.
What hotels in North Conway are close to fun attractions for families?
For families who enjoy the fun, entertaining obstacles of mini-golf, consider staying at Comfort Inn & Suites. You’ll find Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf right around the corner, so you can play whenever you choose.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.