Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Newport
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 390|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 724|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Newport cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Newport hotel
- Stay near Thames Street in Newport, to enjoy traditional colonial homes, the historic Trinity Church, local shops and dining venues. Wyndham Inn on the Harbor is a convenient hotel located near the intersection of Thames Street and Memorial Boulevard. Touro Synagogue, the oldest synagogue in the United States, is also nearby.
- If you’re coming to Newport for the sailing and yacht scene, you may want to stay near Bowen’s Wharf, Newport Yachting Center, or the Newport Yacht Club. The Newport Harbor Hotel and Marina and the Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Long Wharf are two hotels located along the waterside.
- For history buffs traveling to Newport, stay near the Bellevue Avenue Historic District. Located a couple of blocks from Thames Street and just over a mile from the main marina of Newport, the Historic District features numerous popular sites, including The Breakers, the famous Vanderbilt summer home mansion. The Artful Lodger and Belle View Inn are both near the Bellevue Avenue Historic District.
- If you’d like to stay in a hotel with views of the water, there are plenty of options. The Harborside Inn is one of KAYAK’s top-ranked hotels, located on the west side of Newport on the bay and bordering Thames Street. It’s also within walking distance of several major tourist attractions, including the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
- Travelers who are looking for secluded luxury while in Newport will love Castle Hill Inn, an elegant hotel with a private beach on the bay. The Castle Hill Inn is close to Brenton Point State Park, Fort Adams State Park, and the Ocean Drive Historic District.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Newport
What hotels in Newport have good onsite restaurants?
The Bouchard Inn and Restaurant, located on the south end of Thames Avenue, is known for its fine French restaurant that is part of the hotel. The restaurant One Bellevue, located inside Hotel Viking and just a few blocks north of the Thames Street District, features steaks and traditional New England seafood.
What hotels in Newport are good for honeymooners?
The luxurious Grace Vanderbilt Hotel, with an indoor pool and waterfront views, is a top choice for romantic getaways and honeymoons in Newport. Mill Street Inn, located within walking distance of Thames Street, is another romantic favorite for honeymoons.
Which hotels in Newport are good for business travelers?
For business travelers, Newport Marriott is a suitable choice, with meeting rooms, business services and high speed internet access. You could also consider Mainstay Hotel and Conference Center, with a 24-hour business center and a shuttle service.
Are there hotels in Newport with free parking?
The majority of Newport’s attractions are within walking distance of one another, so you’ll likely want to leave your car at the hotel. Several hotels in Newport offer free parking. The Jailhouse Inn Bed and Breakfast is one, located just a block away from Thames Street and close to the Newport Harbor Ferry. Ivy Lodge, located in south/central Newport near The Breakers mansion, is another Newport hotel with free parking.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.