Bloomrooms @ Link Road puts you within a 10-minute drive of Humayun's Tomb and India Gate. Free perks include WiFi and self parking. Rooms at this boutique hotel offer up nice touches like comfy beds, Frette Italian sheets, and premium bedding.
Great room, clean, brightly themed hotelPros: - Free wifi was great
- International (universal) outlets
- Very clean
- Front gate security
- Nice outdoor space
- Efficient use of small space, made a small room seem spacious
- The cafe was clean, and had excellent all-you-can-eat, made-to-order breakfast and a menu available all day
- Complimentary filtered mineral water available from a water cooler at the front desk
- Located a relatively short drive to popular attractions like Humayun's Tomb, India Gate area, and Khan Market
- The hotel was quiet enough that we weren't bothered by the nearby train. We felt a light rumble from it every once in a while, but we couldn't hear it and certainly weren't awoken by it.
Cons: - They only provide a small amount of toilet paper in the room, so we had to ask the front desk for more. It is common in most hotels to leave an extra roll or two, especially for guests with extended stays.
- While the shuttle service to popular attractions was nice, it only dropped you off and didn't offer delivery back to the hotel. The locations were also limited. I'd prefer if they expanded the shuttle service, then we wouldn't have to call cabs.