Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Alappuzha
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 294|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 196|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Alappuzha cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Alappuzha hotel
- If you want to enjoy the best of Alappuzha’s beach feeling, stay close to Alleppey Beach and the old Lighthouse, dating back to the 19th century. The Nextel Beach Resort is only a 1-minute walk from the beach and 5 minutes from the lighthouse, offering a swimming pool, restaurant and spa area. Raheem Residency is a 4-star hotel only 1 minute from the beach and lighthouse and also comes with a pool, restaurant and spa.
- If you want to explore the other side of Alappuzha, visit The Great Backwaters, a network of waterways that offer stunning views. Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort is situated at the waterfront and offers an outdoor pool and free breakfast, among other facilities. The Punnamada Backwater Resort is another alternative that has a spa and on-site bar and is located at the oceanfront.
- Stay in the city centre to enjoy a broad range of culture, museums, art and entertainment like the Revi Karuna Karan Memorial Museum, the Pankaj Theatre, the Arukola Maman Temple or the fish market. The Hilton Residency is within a 20 minutes’ walk of all these attractions and offers room service and a restaurant; however, there are also fantastic restaurants dotted around the hotel, such as the Cochin Majilis or the Halais Restaurant, which are a 7-minute and a 9-minute walk away, respectively.
- If you have never seen the Taj Mahal, the Global Peace Palace is a small replica that was erected in the 21st century to symbolise love and peace. If you want to stay close-by, consider the Alleppey Prince Hotel, an 8-minute walk from the site, offering a restaurant that serves international and regional food, a bar and a swimming pool.
- If you are interested in the Indian culture, visit some of the Hindu and Buddhist temples such as the Sri Dharmasastha Temple or the Kottamkulangara Sri Maha Vishnu Temple. To be located amidst many of these temples, choose the Palmgrove Lake Resort on the eastern side of the city, which is only a 6-minute drive from the Sri Dharmasastha Temple, 3 minutes by car from the Kottamkulangara Sri Maha Vishnu Temple and 7 minutes from the Elangumadom Temple. The Aramana Holiday Inn is equally close to all these temples.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Alappuzha
Which are budget-friendly hotels in Alappuzha?
Sanjos Residency is about 1 kilometre from the centre and a budget-friendly choice with free parking and a spa area. Baywatch Beach Resort is also a cost-conscious option with free parking and an airport shuttle.
Which hotels in Alappuzha have a 24-hour front desk?
If you need to be flexible during your stay, consider the Lake and Paddy, a straightforward hotel that has a 24-hour front desk as well as free parking and a restaurant. The Mantra Heritage Hotel is another choice with a 24-hour front desk and an airport shuttle.
Which hotels in Alappuzha have facilities for disabled people?
Jonjes Holidays hotel offers rooms for disabled people with a lowered sink and raised toilet as well as a spa, wellness area and breakfast. The OYO 1889 Hotel AJ Park is another option, only 850 metres from the city centre, which is wheelchair accessible and has an on-site restaurant and family rooms.
Are there any 5-star hotels in Alappuzha?
If you want to stay in a 5-star accommodation during your vacation, stay at the Casino Houseboats, which features family rooms, a restaurant and room service. The Southern Panorama is another 5-star option with room service and a restaurant where you can enjoy a hearty meal after a long day of exploring Alappuzha.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.