Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.6 km|
|Nearest airport||Saint Petersburg Pulkovo|
|Distance to airport||14.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Staff were amazingly helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfasts were very good. Having the small kitchen in our room was very handy and a water cooler on each floor was a bonus. Lots of extras like heated bathroom floor.
We would like a choice of light blankets as the doonas are too hot.
Location was excellent, near main street. Room was clean and quiet, only noise what you hear is from hallway.. Bed was comfortable and breakfast ok.
Staff was very friendly and helpfull if you don't count one person in there who didn't always smile back...
- Excellent location right next to Kazan Cathedral and Nevsky prospect. Restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, shops, museums, and so many other points of interest are all around you. - Bus stations are a few minutes walk from the hotel + two metro stations. - This cozy hotel offers a very high level of security and the street at which it’s located is super safe even at late night. - Super nice staff. All the staff members at the front desk, the breakfast room, and room cleaning are very professional and cooperative. - Very good breakfast. - There is a small water cooler in every floor, which was absolutely convenient. - An accessible small laundry room with a washing machine is a available at the fifth floor which was also super convenient. - The studio I stayed in had all what I needed for my long stay including a small kitchenette with all necessary utensils.
Everything was excellent. I just want to highlight the following: - The breakfast timing is very limited: From: 8:00 to 10:00. It would be more convenient if it’s offered until 11:00 am. - The elevator is very small.
I was pleasure surprised that it is not some kind an apartment, but a real hotel! Hotel has convenient location in the center but in the quiet street. This hotel is comfortable for business or leisure trips.
The room for the breakfast is small and at the time of breakfast it is difficult to find a free and clean place.
The location was very central. Walk along the Hotel street (about 200mtrs) and you find the first Orthodox Church which is very nice and you will be also in the main central busy road. This road full of shops and restaurants leads to the Hermitage square. Along the road you may go true a pedestrian street (on the right hand side) and pass through an arch and you will be in the Hermitage square from the middle part and facing you, you will see the Hermitage long beautiful facade. The bridges near the Hermitage can also be reached by foot. Everything near but not to get tired and enjoy better the holiday, it is better to use the underground to reach certain areas. The transport is very efficient, reliable, easy, clean and cheap. The room very comfortable and clean. The staff very nice. The breakfast very good and filling. The bathroom was very good. A bus stop in front of the Hotel. Some buses near the mentioned attraction and the metro on the opposite side of the main road. You can reach the canals by foot about 100mtrs and you may take the canal tours from there. Although we do know the language it was easy to go to Catherine's Palace and Peterhof. The transport very cheap, Reliable, clean and easy. It was very safe. I love St. Petersburg.
A stay at Atlantic Hotel places you in the heart of St. Petersburg, within a 15-minute walk of Kazan Cathedral and Palace Square. Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
based on 848 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Comfortable beds
- Wonderful sightseeing
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Atlantic Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Alexander Column 0.9 km
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 0.9 km
- St. Isaac's Cathedral 0.9 km
- Palace Square 0.9 km
- State Russian Museum 1 km
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 1 km
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||14.5 km|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||2.3 km|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||3.3 km|