Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ipswich
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||AED 248|
|Average price (weekend night):||AED 531|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Ipswich cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Ipswich hotel
- Ipswich has a number of friendly bars and a lively nightlife. Some of the hottest clubs and bars like KC Nightclub and Unit 17 are within blocks of Arras Square. Stay out late at night without worrying about getting back to your hotel. The Novotel Ipswich Centre Hotel is nearby and features suites, making it ideal for groups.
- One of the oldest towns in Britaina, there are a number of historical hotels in Ipswich. Hintlesham Hall is a beautifully restored building that was converted into an inn. Built in the 16th century, it has lots of architectural interest and details. Each hotel room is unique with its own decor. Choose from standard rooms to a luxury suite. Located in the hillside, this inn offers a quiet and peaceful getaway. You can also enjoy an array of amenities like spa treatments, a restaurant, bar and lounge.
- Sample some of the best food in Ipswich at the Buttermarket Shopping Center. Several Michelin Restaurants including Prezzo and Coast to Coast are located here. Stay at the easyHotel Ipswich to be just minutes away from this attraction.
- If you want a real unique lodging experience, you can stay at the Sorrel Horse Inn. A fun place to stay, guests can dine or drink at its pub, eat in its picnic area or relax in front of a fireplace. There is also a playground in the backyard for young guests to enjoy.
- Ipswich’s public transportation regularly departs from the Ipswich Old Cattle Market. Stay in this area to be close to this venue so that you can get around town easily. Both Pentahotel and the Carlton Hotel are within walking distance of this bus stop.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ipswich
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Ipswich?
You can have an enjoyable vacation in Ipswich even when you are traveling on a budget. The Travelodge chain is a very economical lodging choice for tourists visiting this city. There is one on Duke Street and another on South London Road.
Are there any 4-star hotels in Ipswich?
Stay right on the harbor with relaxing views of the River Orwell in Ipswich. Salthouse Harbour Hotel is just steps from the marina. A boutique hotel, it offers 4-star accommodations with large suites and amenities like a concierge, room service and private balconies.
What are the most family-friendly hotels in Ipswich?
If you’re traveling with your kids to Ipswich, you’ll want to stay at a hotel that is kid-friendly. Family hotels in Ipswich include the Holiday Inn Ipswich and the Innocence Rooms. Your stay at the Holiday Inn comes with a complimentary breakfast. At the Innocence Rooms, you can also request a family room with a separate living space and kitchenette.
Are there any spa hotels in Ipswich?
Pamper yourself with a stay at one of Ipswich’s Spa Resorts. Seckford Hall is a lovely hotel with a full-service spa. Its spa includes a swimming pool, gym, hot tub and steam room. You can also indulge in spa treatments like facials, massages and body wraps. Other spa resorts include Maison Talbooth and Lifehouse Hotel & Spa.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.