The hotel building has been partially renovated since it was built in 1857 and it now possesses a total of 237 rooms on 3 floors of which 119 are singles 105 are doubles and 13 are suites. The hotel has a debonair lobby with a lobby bar lifts safes a currency exchange desk a cloakroom and a 24-hour reception. In addition the hotel has its own hairdressing salon a casino a newspaper stand a cosy caf and a superb a la carte restaurant with a separate non-smoking area. Business guests may make use of the conference room and the Internet terminal. Room and laundry services and car parking spaces are also available.