Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.6 km|
|Nearest airport||Doha Hamad Intl|
|Distance to airport||7.5 km|
|"Staff was really helpful excellent."||(in 126 reviews)|
|"Comfortable rooms and well equipped gym."||(in 33 reviews)|
|"Nice big rooms with great bathroom."||(in 92 reviews)|
|"Dining not of a good quality"||(in 2 reviews)|
|"Very slow room service."||(in 13 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed comfortable||in 9 reviews|
|building site||in 6 reviews|
|clean rooms||in 41 reviews|
|close to the airport||in 15 reviews|
|excellent service||in 45 reviews|
|fast check||in 6 reviews|
|good quality||in 7 reviews|
|great location||in 63 reviews|
|islamic art||in 13 reviews|
|located hotel||in 4 reviews|
|museum of islamic||in 5 reviews|
|nice view||in 30 reviews|
|roof top bar||in 69 reviews|
|room and staff||in 158 reviews|
|room service||in 152 reviews|
|smoking room||in 125 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 83 reviews|
Staff very friendly.Room very clean . Good position . Nice breakfast
The rooftop club
- A part from few things mentioned above, almost EVERYTHING WAS COOL . Starting from check-in to Check-out. - I must say the cleaning staff was very good. The lady from Kenya was kind enough to clean the wash room twice on request. She was really good. So as the Bangladeshi guy. - The pub in ground floor is cool! Couldn't check the disco on rooftop,though! - Breakfast was supremely delicious. - After all, its Hilton!!!
- The main negative point is vegetarian options in room service dine-in manue. If you are vegetarian and looking for tasty option, there is almost nothing in the manue. - My chechout was not as quick as expected. - Noise of Music from the rooftop disco manages to get your attention while you are tying to sleep in midnight. I was at 6th floor. - A false fire alarm was something which is NOT EXPECTED with Hilton. For sure there was a panic for few minutes.
We got check out extended til 4pm without even asking. We just told them we’re flying late the next night so they gave us a late check out without any extra fees. That made our day so much easier!
The pool was smaller than i thought and it was inside. On the photos it looks like an outdoor pool. Also, we wanted to go to the poolbar for a happy hour drink but it had turned into a nightclub and we were not allowed in with what we were wearing, there was a dresscode.
Location and staff.
Swimming pool it was dirty and not useable !!!
Absolutely great rooms that are even better than the internet photos, and perfectly clean. Wonderful staff that are friendly, helpful, and interesting. Fantastic breakfast buffet - delicious and so much international variety - pleasant and relaxed. Very good value for the money.
Pool area could use a revamping; maybe some brighter colors and more light.
Enjoy a heartfelt Arabic welcome the moment you arrive at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Doha Old Town with a warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in. Ideally located in Doha’s dynamic business and banking district, this modern Doha hotel is just 10 minutes from Hamad International Airport. Discover lots of cafes and restaurants nearby, and enjoy easy access to the Corniche, Doha Port and the Emiri Diwan Palace. Attractions including the Museum of Islamic Art and the Souk Waqif can be easily reached from our stylish, modern hotel in Doha. With 5 meeting rooms, a spacious banqueting room, a reception area and a complimentary 24-hour business center, this Doha hotel is the ideal venue for business meetings and training events. Our professional staff and modern A/V equipment will ensure your function is a success. Our bright, spacious guest rooms feature high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows, offering wonderful city views. Relax in the comfortable seating area and stay connected with complimentary WiFi at the desk. Luxurious suites are also available at this Doha hotel, with a kitchenette and separate living and dining areas. Energize in the complimentary 24-hour fitness center or refresh in the rooftop swimming pool, as you take in magnificent views over Doha. Enjoy international and local specialties in the all-day dining restaurant, OPEN, and recharge with a coffee and a sweet treat in Barrista. Our relaxed Sky Lounge, Pure, is the perfect place to cool down with a fresh, healthy juice and enjoy a delicious, Mediterranean-influenced snack.
based on 3,221 reviews
Things to know
- Great view
- Clean rooms
- Impressive bathroom
- Modern Hotel
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Old Town
Most popular landmarks
- Qatar National Museum 0.5 km
- Qatar National Library 0.7 km
- Museum of Islamic Art 1 km
- Souq Waqif 1.3 km
- Al Koot Fort 1.4 km
- Al Rumaila Park 2 km
|Doha Hamad Intl||7.5 km|
|Manama Bahrain Intl||142.3 km|