clean. Seat covers nice and clean. furniture color scheme pleasant.
1. Seat distance by far too less.
2. seat width on the borderline of being acceptable.
3.. No entertainment, not even a flight info screen available.
4. Only instant coffee available. If it is instant, cappuccino or other café specialities should be available. Emirates and Etihad make the example.
5. Food okay - but not for french airline. No innovation, no thought in it. Standard "how do I get the cattle fed the cheapest possible" food.
6. Electrical / USB / Network plugs or WIFI unknown.
on the return flight the Flight attendants were not attentive. I attempted to purchase duty free and submitted my order slip and neither of them came back to me after asking 3 times. I was disappointed in the customer service. My overall experience would have been excellent had it not been for this incident.
In flight entertainment system did not work well: touch screen did not work well. Called the crew to help; it began to work, then not. I believe the problem was the touch screen technology.
The air France staff were phenomenal. Very professional and courteous. Almost so courteous you thought it was not genuine (however it was)...by end of the flight they made you want to write a letter on their behalf.
Seat didn't recline as much as needed and was no in flight entertainment.
Some payment fees are estimated. Not all providers support all payment methods.
Hacker Fares sell tickets to/from a destination via different airlines and are subject to the booking
requirements and terms of each. Any changes made to one of your tickets will not necessarily grant
rights to change the other ticket. Fares change frequently and are subject to availability.
International travel may require proof of return flight.