clean. Seat covers nice and clean. furniture color scheme pleasant.
1. Seat distance by far too less.
2. seat width on the borderline of being acceptable.
3.. No entertainment, not even a flight info screen available.
4. Only instant coffee available. If it is instant, cappuccino or other café specialities should be available. Emirates and Etihad make the example.
5. Food okay - but not for french airline. No innovation, no thought in it. Standard "how do I get the cattle fed the cheapest possible" food.
6. Electrical / USB / Network plugs or WIFI unknown.
Not sure whether it was because my flight was short haul, but the plane didn't have in-seat entertainment system (i.e. TV screen for movie watching). The first half of my journey was delayed by 1.5 hours, which meant that I had to rush from the gate I landed in (after the lengthy airport bus ride from the plane to the gate) to my departure gate for my connecting flight, which was already on final call. I found out after my journey that TK is apparently notorious for its flight delays.
The air France staff were phenomenal. Very professional and courteous. Almost so courteous you thought it was not genuine (however it was)...by end of the flight they made you want to write a letter on their behalf.
Seat didn't recline as much as needed and was no in flight entertainment.
Some payment fees are estimated. Not all providers support all payment methods.
Hacker Fares sell tickets to/from a destination via different airlines and are subject to the booking
requirements and terms of each. Any changes made to one of your tickets will not necessarily grant
rights to change the other ticket. Fares change frequently and are subject to availability.
International travel may require proof of return flight.