This 52-story Midtown New York hotel is a half-block from Times Square and Broadway; Fifth Avenue is less than 2 blocks east, Rockefeller Center is 5 blocks away, and Central Park is a mile north.
Best location Pros: Walking distance to subway, Times Square, 5th Avenue, and various popular eateries Cons: We asked for a fridge but never got one. ; ( however, it's ok bc we weren't in the room much anyways
Pros: LocationCons: Hotel is not 5 star
Pros: Great location for the whole city. Getting to and from was very easy and made our stay in the city that much better. Cons: The hotel is very decorative on the exterior and lobby but the rooms leave a lot to be desired. Very plain room but if your there to see the city it is just fine.
Pros: The location was perfect for going to time square and all the local tourist attractions within walking distance to everywhere..check in was very easy and they were very professional. Cons: There is nothing that I didn't like
Experince Of A LifetimePros: The rooms were great, and the staff was amazing!
Thank you!Cons: Nothing!
Pros: Everything was very good. At the "check in" counter, the man in charge was very helpful, enabling me to get a room without having to wait. I appreciated his efforts very much.
Nicely surprised with staff! Loved it.Pros: I loved how they all treated me and my almost 2 yrs old daughter. They loved her Gia! Everybody paid attention to her, played w her, made us feel like at home!
We ll be returning again for sure! Cons: There was nothing not to like!
Hotel is excellent and I suggest to everybody!
Pros: Location is great and NYC atmosphere is why you head to this area. Cons: Hotel is going through renovations and rooms were not clean. Bathroom had mold and tub was missing shower parts. Not what we expected.
Cons: Missed cleaning my room one day. Dishes in hallway for three days. Three elevators out of service.
Could have been better. Pros: - Excellent Location - Around the corner from the times square / Walgreens tower, H&M etc. etc.
- Clean sheets and towels.
- Really good Bloody Mary's.
- Most of the staff were polite and friendly. Cons: I'm not the type to give bad reviews.. BUT
- I found boxer briefs from previous guests in the drawer of the night table, on top of the bible. Disgusting. It really made me question the importance of sanitation and thoroughness of the cleaning crew.
- Not a good sleep. The beds were hard and the pillows were thin and flat.
- The fridge and mini bar were missing from my room.
- There were unknown charges to my account. And I tried to contact the hotel to question these charges, I was redirected many times. And I was always sent to a voice mail. Eventually, they told me they would investigate and that they would call me back. They didn't. When I called back the account billing personnel (Deborah, I think) was extremely rude and sarcastic, she redirected my call before I was even done speaking.
Pros: Great Location
Cons: Facilities in the room could be improved e.g. there were no tea/coffee/kettle facilities, no fridge & drinks bar, no robes in the room.
The hotel was impersonal, particularly on the ground floor and somewhat tired-looking for a 4 star hotel
Couldn't Turn Heat OffPros: The room size was good for NYC. The staff was friendly. The location is good if one wants to be close to the theater district.Cons: We couldn't turn the heat off. We tried turning the temperature as low as it could go and it was still blowing warm air.