Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The place was a filthy mess. Lobby entrance was dirty, with missing plaster on the wall. Blinds on the guest room windows were all hanging crooked. We did not go any further and demanded our first nights rent back, which was denied by the woman at the front desk who was very rude. This should not be a Super8
Didn't have enough rooms available even though I reserved multiple rooms. Smelly. Lights didn't work. Awful service. Bad housekeeping. Lots of bed bugs!
The bath tube was a good size The bed was dirty, full of cigarette burns. We had the fire alarm pulled 8 times on us. All false, but we didn't get any sleep. Staff wouldn't compensate us for any of our displeasure, even argued with me. I wouldn't recommend staying there unless you were truly desperate.
The room smelled of cigarette smoke. When we opened the refrigerator it had been turned off so it stunk horribly. The bottom of my white socks turned black from walking on the carpet. I had booked the room for 4 people and there were only 2 bath towels. When I asked for 2 additional towels I was told I had to wait because they had sent someone to SAMs club to get towels. The hotel was not fully booked. They could have just went to another room and got them. The overall appearance was not clean and some things that had been repaired were not done correctly. I was disappointed and glad I had only stayed there 2 nights. I had never stayed at this hotel before and from this experience will not ever stay there again